Thursday, September 6, 2007

Bad Day

So, I had a pretty horrible day that started with a broken foot (I'll go to the doctor tomorrow, but I'm thinking it has to be broken!)and ended with a car accident. Luckily, the car wasn't hurt, nor any of the kids. Ugh. (Ask Rochelle if you want more details, she was there.)


But in between horribleness was a cute interchange between my girl and Gracie.

A:(crying)I want Gracie to live with us!
Grace: But I'll miss my family if I live with you. Maybe you can live with me.
A: But I'll miss my family if I live with you.
G: But my dad is funnier than your dad.
A: My dad smells.
G: My whole family smells!
Ahhh, gotta love 4-year olds!

P.S. This is an old picture. It's actually the first day of preschool, last year!


7 comments:

katri said...

That's funny!

Rochelleht said...

SO CUTE!!! That totally makes me laugh.

Julianne said...

That is too funny! I'm so sorry about the rough day. :( That "stinks!"

Michelle said...

That was really funny! Those are some VERY CUTE girls.

Hope you feel better!! Sorry about your foot and car accident.

Megan said...

I'm really sorry about your foot and the car. It really does sound like it was a bad day. The girls conversation is very funny. Where do kids come up with this stuff?

Laura said...

That is TOO funny!

Julie said...

Ha, I love those girls. That is priceless. I hope to get more info about the foot and car accident though, sounds terrible.