So, here it is, again. The end of another year. For some reason, I'm really excited about the start of 2008. Maybe its all my great calendars that I get to put up. ~shrugs~ Well, who knows, but I thought I'd reminisce about the past year that was pretty much the best of times, and the not-so best of times for me.
(I was gonna say "worst", but that would be laying it on way too thick.)
Let's start with the worst and just get those over with:
5. Getting sick in in-laws basement in Utah not once, but twice.
4. Baby's broken arm.
3. Three months w/o a camera just to learn that we were using the wrong batteries!
2. Car rolling down Rochelle's driveway and street with all the kids still in it!
1. Hubby's wreck and subsequent replacement of car. Yuck.
OK, enough of that...
And onto Katrina's Top 5 Best Things of 2007
5. Visiting Julie and other friend in Boise for almost an entire week!
(I have no pictures, cause we were having too much fun!)
4. Visiting my sister and helping her daughter shop for and then alter her prom dress. It was a promise I made to my niece when she was 6, and I was happy to fulfill it!
3. Butchart Gardens
I don't think I'll ever get sick of looking at that picture!
2. Decorating the girls' new rooms!
And, drumroll please...
1. Of course, my trip to England!
So, here's to 2008! Let's hope it's heavy on the joy and light on the heartache! Happy New Year, y'all!
Monday, December 31, 2007
Posted by Katrina at 3:50 PM