Thursday, September 9, 2010

In Love,Second Verse, Same as the First

'Cept different.  So, the summer in England is not a go.  Is anyone surprised?  Yeah, I didn't think so.  But...we'll be going with the kids to Europe for Spring Break!  Yippee!

It started off with hubby announcing that we were invited to a co-worker's house in Paris.  Then, I got the bright idea to hop over the channel (or maybe go under the Chunnel) to England. 
It's been a while since hubby and I had a whole 7-8 days in Europe, because usually someone has to watch the kiddos.

Now, we're not sure that we'll be staying with hubby's friend, but the trip is still a go. And I'm too, too excited.  We talk about it everyday.  We'll go here:
And definitely here:
And don't forget here:
And absolutely here:
And maybe hubby will get me this for Christmas:
So that I can speak and look like this:
except with red hair and freckles.

Ooh la la.  I'm so excited.  And jealous of my kids, because I was in my twenties before I went to Europe for the first time.  Oh well, c'est la vie.  Look at me, and my French words!

5 comments:

aurora said...

Wow! How wonderful. Oh la la!

Rochelleht said...

Wow! That's amazing. How exciting. Can't wait to hear all the fun details and plans!!!

Jami said...

Lucky you. We are going to England, Scotland, and Paris for two weeks next summer for our 10th anniversary, but we are not taking the girls. I would love to take them some day. Going in the spring instead of summer would be great.

the Holyoaks said...

I'm jealous of your girls too! I was 25 before I made it to Europe. We went to London on our honeymoon for two weeks but I haven't been anywhere else or even back there since. Someday... Until then I'll look at the pictures on your blog and salivate. Have fun planning and anticipating! And definitely do lots of posts after you get back from the trip!

Laura said...

SO FUN!!!